HIGHEST QUALITY, CUSTOMER-FOCUSED SERVICE: ATG offers you a high quality, expert alternative to the equipment manufacturer for servicing your AKTA Bioprocess equipment. We bring extensive experience to servicing this equipment; our service technicians are highly trained to deliver the best service available. This high quality service comes with our unique commitment to our customers' success and our ongoing professional development training programs to ensure that service delivery meets and exceeds our customers’ expectations. Our service partnership with our customers allows for custom validation paperwork as well as procedures including additional check points to meet FDA requirements. Rapid Turn-Around ensures that your purification process is NOT delayed, avoiding costly losses of time and precious materials
- Customer Focus: Your success, productivity and satisfaction matter to us. As an ATG customer you are highly valued.
- Personalized and Flexible: We offer custom programs to meet your needs.
- Top Quality, Best Value: We offer unsurpassed AKTA Bioprocess service at prices that are a fraction of what the equipment manufacturer charges
DOCUMENTATION, COMPLIANCE, TRACEABILITY: Our technicians are fully trained in a variety of gowning and clean-room procedures, facilitating shorter site-specific delays regarding individual company procedures and policies. Bioprocess Services performed by our qualified engineers range up to and can include all parts and documentation needed to ensure your success and provide the traceability that you need. We can supply NIST traceability documentation, conformance documentation for each part and elastomer replaced, calibration reports that validate your unit meets manufacturers’ specifications and ensure that your instrument is working at peak efficiency.
- IQ/OQ Services and Documentation Available
- Calibrated Test equipment used and certifications provided
- Customized Calibrations to fit your pH and Conductivity values of interest
- UV Standards with associated NIST paperwork including cell path length calculations to verify and ensure linearity of
- your UV cell and monitor
- Complete wetted-path exchanges to support Product Changes or Instrument Refurbishment, or to clear bio-burden concerns or trouble spots in your instrument
RANGE OF SERVICES: In addition to on-time, top quality repairs we offer other services to our customers.
- Certification of new instruments before they go online in a production environment or to bring an older or relocated instrument up to specifications before production starts
- Additional valves, filters and pumps can be added post-installation as your needs evolve
- Our PM’s on stainless steel and polypropylene systems are thorough and complete. They include:
- Inspection of all mechanical components
- Replacement of all valve membranes and post-replacement calibration of all valves
- Replacement of pump oil, wear and tear kits
- Replacement of air trap elastomers and level sensor checks
- Temperature sensor tests and calibration
- Conductivity sensor tests and calibration
- pH electrode tests and calibration
- UV meter tests and calibration, including lamp change if necessary
- Full system pressure checks, sensor calibrations and hydrostatic leakage test
- Full flow meter volumetric flow tests including Gradient Pump capacity testing
- Emergency Stop, Alarm and Safety tests performed
Providing our customers with the best AKTA BioProcess Service and Support is the ATG Way. Contact Us to learn more about how we can help you keep your process productivity at peak performance at surprisingly affordable prices.